No One Here to Save

It's taken 41 years, 2 children, 1 addiction, and more support than I could ever quantify to get to the point where faith overtook fear.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gotta start sometime......

I've got to start sometime......  There have been so many times in my life that I've thought, "I can do this", only to follow that thought with, "maybe tomorrow".  I'm growing up at 41.  It's an amazing feeling to type these words although it's a pretty safe bet I'll be the only one reading them.  I think that's the hit though.....  This time it's for me.  This time I don't care who reads what or who tells who what's going on with me.  It's a legitimate need to share the gifts I've been given, an honest longing to help, however that is defined, and a genuine interest in hearing others share their stories with me.  My story is not unique.  My take on it may be.  It's after 11:30pm my time.  I'm looking forward to beginning this journey.  I'll keep you posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment